Dear web user,
Thank you for visiting this website. Any unauthorized uploads or amendments to any of our services and related information are all strictly forbidden and may be in violation of the law. In order to maintain website safety, and to ensure the continued provision of our services, this website provides the following information security protection policy:
Internet Safety Protection Measures:
1. We use an Internet intrusion detection system to detect any unauthorized persons attempting to upload or amend webpage information or create intentional destruction.
2. We have installed a firewall to prevent illegal intrusion as well as the destruction and theft of information. This is to avoid illegal website use and guarantee the web users’ rights.
3. We have set up an anti-virus system, which regularly checks for viruses. This is to provide the user with a more secure browsing environment.
4. We periodically or otherwise simulate hacker attacks to drill the system’s response procedures in the event of any incidents.
5. We periodically or otherwise download and promptly update vendor-announced recovery programs aimed at system vulnerabilities, in order to prevent attacks and ensure website security.
Privacy Rights Protection Measures:
Despite the fact that this website strives to protect the personal information and safety of its users, transmitting information via the Internet is not one-hundred percent safe, and thus, under some circumstances, we will use a standard SSL maintenance system to ensure that information is safely transmitted. Due to the fact that the process of information transmission involves your own online safety maintenance, and that we cannot ensure or guarantee the safety of our users when transmitting information to our website or receiving information from our website, it is up to the web users to observe and take responsibility for the risks involved in transmitting information via the Internet.
Web users who voluntarily post personal information on the website, for example, by leaving a personal email address, full name, etc. on public forums, may be subject to having this information collected and used by others. If you are concerned about this, please do not enter this information online. If you leave such personal information online, you are at risk of receiving advertisements and junk mail from other organizations. Please understand that these circumstances are out of the control of this website and we are not responsible for any consequences arising from such situations.
Please ensure the proper safekeeping of your password and any other personal information. Do not give out any personal information, especially your password, to anyone else. After completing any on-line transactions, viewing e-mails, maintaining files, etc., remember to log off. If you are using a shared or public computer, remember to close all browsers, in order to prevent others from reading your personal information and mail or accessing member-only areas.
Please Note the Following when Using Materials from this Website
The copyright of all information provided on this website (including both graphic and written materials) belongs to our bureau (with the exception of other websites linked to ours). If you wish to use any material from this website or to link our website to any webpage, please first send a letter or e-mail to our service mailbox or director’s mailbox for our permission before proceeding.
Amendments to our Information Security Protection Policy
This website will amend this policy at non-specified times, in order to comply with the latest information security policy standards. When major amendments are made to the regulations concerning our information security policy, we will make an online announcement to inform you of matters relating to these amendments.
If you have any questions concerning our information security policy, please contact us via email.